The Spring Dress Edit | Zaful Wishlist

| On
Sunday, May 07, 2017

Top Picks #02 - Cute High Low Dresses


I have been desperate to do a Spring edit ever since the sun decided to show its face in England, and since discovering the website Zaful I couldn't think of a more perfect time. 

There is one look that I absolutely adore this time of year and that is cute high low dresses paired with a denim jacket and ankle boots. When the sun is shining but it's still breezy outside, this is the first look I will go for and every year I try to buy at least one new printed dress! 

The bohemian style is one that is highly sought after and as it is all over Instagram these days, I am always looking to channel it into my outfits. One of my all time style inspirations is Vanessa Hudgens and we all know she is the Queen of Boho.

There are so many sites out there, but I don't think I've come across a better Bohemian clothing store online that offers such a huge range for great prices. 

Printed High Slit Crossover Ruffle Bohemian Dress


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature