Satin Shirts & Pleated Culottes | OOTN

| On
Friday, April 21, 2017








This is currently one of go to outfits. It's casual enough to wear during the day for lunch or coffee with the girls, but I actually wore this out for my birthday meal out on a Friday night and still got loads of compliments. I'm all about the versatility.

These two items are some of my personal favourites. I am obsessing over satin shirts, I currently own 3 that I have bought over the last few months and they just look so sleek on. Also, I kinda feel like a dolphin wearing them as they are so soft on your skin.


Satin is in everywhere, so this shirt is a perfect piece to have in your wardrobe at the moment. 


Everyone and their grandmother owns some variation of these pleated culottes, and rightly so! They are sooo comfy, and can easily be dressed up or down. To wear these more casually combine with an oversized jumper, or white slogan tee and trainers. Being the short arse that I am I actually had to DIY these myself as the length was way too long. 


If I could pick one style of shoe to wear for the rest of my life it would be black heeled ankle boots. I love them with dresses, jeans, skirts, and now pleated culottes. I own so many but will never have enough and will never stop buying them either! #GuiltyPleasure



Shirt - TK Maxx, Culottes - Next 


How do you style your culottes?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature