Everyday Make Up Routine 2017

| On
Saturday, April 29, 2017




Face


Stila Colour Correcting Serum - A 3-in-1 serum used to colour correct your skin. I use this as a primer to prep my face as well as reduce redness and brighten.



LA Girl Pro Concealer - A high coverage concealer that I use in a few shades lighter than my skin tone to cover and brighten my dark circles and to enhance my cupids bow, brow bone and forehead. Bonus - It's mega cheap!



NYX Concealer Wand in Green - A colour correcting concealer that I use to neutralise the redness around my nose and any spots.



Bare Minerals Bareskin Foundation - A very lightweight foundation which makes it perfect to wear all day long. My only issue is that it isn't very build-able, and therefore does very little to cover pigmentation and blemishes etc. (On offer!!)



Maybeline Matte Maker Powder - A favourite of mine that I use to set my foundation. It's super affordable, extremely lightweight and mattifies any shininess.



Seventeen Contour Kit - As the contour colour in this palette is so light in wear and colour, it creates a very natural chiseled look. I use the the highlight to set my under eyes and around my nose.



Mac Desert Rose - Forever my favourite blush, I have nothing else to say on the matter. I apply very lightly starting at the apples of my cheeks and up towards my temples.

Eyes 



Morphe Warm Palette - I require 3 main colours from this palette; a base colour which is a light nude shadow, a crease colour which is a medium brown shadow and a outer corner colour which is a dark brown shadow. 



Collection Eyeliner - This eyeliner is my second favourite, only shortly behind my Kat Von D tattoo liner (which is God's gift, so hard to beat). It's around £3 and such a great product for beginners or someone looking to improve their liner game.



Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara - I use this mascara to add length to my lashes. 



Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara - I follow the Lancome with this mascara to volumise and thicken my lashes.


Brows 



Seventeen Brow Kit - Seriously, if you are looking for an affordable eyebrow kit - This is it! It includes a pencil, a brush, wax, powder and a brow bone highlight for around £6. Easy to use, and great quality. When I use this I don't need any other brow products.

Lips 



NYX Lip Cream in Abu DhabiMac Subculture Liner - I use this combo to create a natural lip. I use the liner to overline my lips, and fill it in with the lip cream which dries matte.



What are some of your everyday make up items?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature